Your Ski Vacation Is Here
Seacoast Lakeshore Resort is the perfect choice for your Ski Vacation! Seacoast is situated just 15 minutes from Marquette, Michigan — the home of Marquette Mountain. The local area also provides thirteen cross country skiing trails, six of which make up the Noquemanon Trail Network.
Seacoast offers a variety of lodging choices to make your ski vacation perfect.
After a full day if skiing, you can:
- Warm up in our Finnish Sauna
- Use our fully-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes
- Kick back and watch satellite TV or take advantage of our FREE high speed wifi
We have geared up with Marquette Mountain and Jeffrey’s Restaurant to provide a great winter experience.
2014 – 2015 Ski Packages starting at $295:
- 2 Nights
- Double occupancy
- 2 day-passes to Marquette Mountain
- 2 Meals from Jeffrey’s Restaurant, voted 2014 best breakfast in Marquette by readers of The Mining Journal
Please call for information about multiple rooms or group rates.
Check out the cross country ski and snowshoe trail maps.South Marquette Trails
Negaunee Township Trails
Saux Head Trail